Monday, December 11, 2006

must blog



Pics: a lazy weekend trip to austin to visit andrew (simply one of the best men i've ever met in my life) where i stayed with sweet candice. (candice, by the way is absolutely beautiful. is she not drop dead gorgeous? you can agree. it's good to acknowledge the truth.)


I have not posted for exactly 90 days. I am in the middle of a most stressful day, but something inside of me wanted to "gush" my insides into cyberspace. This is finals week. A paper is due in 6.5 hours that has not been typed yet. One might say it has not "realized" itself yet. That one would be quite a talker. (That talker could probably convince the world that such realization can not be rushed as she has convinced her own self of this very fact.) I haven't written it. I don't want to. I want to stay up late and visit with beautiful people, live from the heart and not write on demand. But I will. And it will be good. Demand will inspire me within the next several hours to push, push, push until I have realized a paper on the legal and ethical issues facing business today. And I will enjoy the pushing and rushing and brain gymnastics to be understood by my professor-lawyer and to speak his language. And we will all realize something. And I will be glad to have finished one more course.


I feel better now.

more to come. . . and with more frequency than my recent 90 day silence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

si se puede! (that si should have an accent mark)
the paper will be great.