Wednesday, December 27, 2006

only in america

Only in America will you find giant inflatable Santas three stories tall. What in the world? Why does this happen?!
I shared this photo with a couple of my uncle's friends that are visiting from Russia who shared Christmas with us this year. We all balked at the "stupid Americans" and things that only our society would do. On our trip to Disneyland on Saturday they shared the funniest one of all: special signs and areas designated as "stroller parking". They took pictures of the hundreds of empty strollers lined up in these areas as the children blissfully enjoyed the Happiest Place On Earth. This, we all decided, was a good "only in America" moment. But Santa, was not. Too bad one American and two Russians can't deflate all of the giant inflatables of the world. (Also in my picture collection -- a giant turkey that I passed around Thanksgiving time. ) Oh, my!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: